Thomas Farmer is the furthest back in the Farmer family tree that I can go. All the information we have so far comes from the various baptism records of his children - and this is next-to-nothing. We know that Thomas was married to Mary and that they lived in Ludlow, Shropshire. We also know that the couple had at least six children. The only other possible record that I have found for Thomas is this burial record from 1770 that seems likely to be him.
Thomas and Mary had the following children:-
5. William Farmer was born c.1743 possibly in Bishop's Castle, Shropshire. He died in 1747 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England.
6. Stephen Farmer died in 1749 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England.
8. George Farmer was born about 1747 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England.
9. Benjamin Farmer was born about 1748 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England. He married Mary Mills on 07 Jul 1771 in Hereford, Herefordshire, England. Benjamin died on 29th Nov 1821 in Hereford, Herefordshire, England.
11. Robert Farmer was born about 1752 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England and died not long after that same year.
12. Jeremiah Farmer was born about 1753 in Ludlow, Shropshire, England. He married Sarah Cooper on 18th Jan 1781 in Brecon, Breconshire, Wales. Jeremiah died in 1826 in Merthyr Tydfil, Glamorganshire, Wales.